WHAT DO I GET BY JOINING THE MUSIC THEORY PAGES?
While some material remains free, including all the Harmonic Dictations, you get these benefits by becoming a member of Music Theory at gmajormusictheory.org
1. Extra material for Music Fundamentals (Workbook pages remain free)
See the extra material here
2. On the Contextual Listening pages
3. Subscription to a NewsletterWith this newsletter you will get periodic updates about new material on the Music Theory pages.
HOW DO I JOIN?
What does it cost?Membership is (US) $45.00 per year or $4.50 per month. Payments can be made in practically any currency (Euros, Canadian dollars...)
What password do I choose and with whom can I share it?If you are teaching a class your password may be shared with the students of your class. If this is the case, obviously choose a password which is not too personal. Do not share a password with colleagues. Individuals (students or otherwise) also may not share passwords.
What email address do I choose?You may use any email address you like, but you must use the same address for the initial sign-up as the one you use for payment. If you use different addresses, you will not be given automatic access to the site's files. This is frequently a problem when another person--perhaps in a school's or a school district's accounting department--pays in response to a Purchase Order (see below).
How can I pay?You can pay with almost any credit card. Credit cards can be processed on-line, by phone or by fax. You can also pay through PayPal or by check. You can have a third party pay by check by presenting them with a Puchase Order.
How do I sign up?Click here to become a member.
Do not confuse this membership with signing up for the newsletter alone (which is free).
How do I get a Purchase Order so my school or district can pay for me?To get an invoice to use as a Purchase Order follow these instructions and see the screen shot below.
1. Sign up for the $45.00 per year option. Two options for payment method appear.
2. Select "Electronic Funds Transfer with Performa" Invoice"
3. Enter the Capcha text
After you submit, an SWReg screen will again ask you about payment options. See the screen shot below.
1. Select "CHECK/CHEQUE with Performa Invoice".
2. Submit the other information requested. The invoice appears on the next page.
3. Print the invoice and give it to your administrator or accountant. They will write a check to the address provided.